The Stiltner Family Genealogy Website
Stiltner Family Recipes
- 1 round steak (remove gristle, fat and pound well)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 cloves minced garlic (or more)
- 1/4 cup oil
- Mix together in a gallon zip lock bag.
- Add the meat and let sit all day or over night in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, dip the meat in flour and brown in oil in a frying pan.
- Brown both sides and when more oil is needed, add all the marinade.
- Turn down the heat and cover and cook until done.
- Take off lid and let the moisture evaporate.
- In so doing, the outside browns even more.
- Then serve.
The flour and marinade make a lot of crumbs in the pan, but the boys love
February 19, 2000
Copyright © 2000, D. Perkins
Return to Stiltner Family
Recipes home page.
The Universe is An Affirmative Communication Process!
Statement of Policy -
This web site and the information in it, is brought to you in the spirit of
freedom of information and as a public service in support of the Stiltner
URL of this page:
Copyright ©2000 E. Stiltner.