In The Beginning
- There was the plan;
- but the plan was without form;
- and man created the procedure.
- Darkness was upon the face of the employees;
- and they were sore afraid;
- and they looked upon their supervisors and cried:
- "It is a crock of dung and stinks to High Heaven!"
- And the supervisors spake unto the project supervisors, saying:
- "It is a bucket of manure and intolerably malodorous."
- And the project administrators spake unto the section managers, saying:
- "It is a vessel of fertilizer and exceedingly strong."
- And the section managers spake unto the department directors, saying:
- "It promoteth growth and is very powerful."
- And the department directors spake unto the company president, saying:
- "It augmenteth development and productivity."
- And the company president looked down on the procedure ...
- "AND IT WAS GOOD!"
Return to Spiritual Humor Introduction Page
- Copyright ©1996, 2000 SCCS.