Nepalese Good Luck Mantra
The following is taken from a Nepalese Good Luck Mantra. Do not keep this
message. The mantra must leave your hands within 96 hours. You will get a
very pleasant surprise. This is true, even if you are not superstitious.
Instructions for Life:
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R's:
- Respect for self
- Respect for others and
- Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life. Do all
you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
Don't bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each
other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Return to Spiritual Humor Introduction Page
- Copyright © 2000 SCCS.