All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Noah'S Ark
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something
- Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
- Build on high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were
- If you can't fight or flee -- float!
- Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by
- Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat than the
- Don't miss the boat.
- No matter how bleak it looks, if God is with you, there's always a rainbow
on the other side.
Return to Spiritual Humor Introduction Page
- Copyright ©1996, 2000 SCCS.