Biblical Question and Answer Time
- Q. What kind of man was Boaz before he married?
- A. Ruthless
- Q. What do they call pastors in Germany?
- A. German Shepherds.
- Q. Who was the greatest financier in the Bible?
- A. Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.
- Q. What was the greatest female financier in the Bible?
- A. Pharaoh's daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out
a little prophet.
- Q. What kind of motor vehicles are in the Bible?
- A. Jehovah drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden in a Fury.
- David's Triumph was heard throughout the land.
- Honda, because the apostles were all in one Accord.
- Q. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
- A. Samson. He brought the house down.
- Q. What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no
longer lived in Eden?
- A. Your mother ate us out of house and home.
- Q. Which servant of God was the most flagrant lawbreaker in the Bible?
- A. Moses. He broke all 10 commandments at once.
- Q. Which area of Palestine was especially wealthy?
- A. The area around Jordan. The banks were always overflowing.
- Q. Who is the greatest babysitter mentioned in the Bible?
- A. David. He rocked Goliath to a very deep sleep.
- Q. Which Bible character had no parents?
- A. Joshua, son of Nun.
Return to Spiritual Humor Introduction Page
- Copyright ©2000 SCCS.