The Spiritual Path
- Ghandi walked barefoot everywhere,
- so the soles of his feet became quite thick and hard.
- And even when he was not on a hunger strike,
- he ate little, which made him quite thin and frail.
- He also was a very spiritual person.
- He was human, however.
- For instance, some say that at times he had bad breath.
- So there are those who call him a ...
- "super-calloused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis"!
Return to The English Language is Punny Page
- URL of this page:
- Copyright ©1996, 2000 SCCS.