The Stiltner Family Genealogy Website
Stiltner Family Recipes
- 1 unit of nonfat dry milk,
- 1 unit of oat flour,
- 1 unit of oat bran,
- 1 unit of rolled oats,
- 1 unit of soy flour,
- 1 unit of wheat flour,
- 3 units of water; adjust as needed.
Mix well, let stand about 30 minutes.
- add 1 tablespoon of vanilla yogurt,
- add 1 rounded teaspoon of baking powder.
Cook on hot no-stick Teflon pan for about 1 minutes either side.
- a 1/4 cup measuring cup gives about 8 3-inch pancakes.
- a 1/2 cup measuring cup gives about 16 3-inch pancakes.
February 4, 1988
Copyright © 1998, E. Stiltner
Return to Stiltner Family
Recipes home page.
The Universe is An Affirmative Communication Process!
Statement of Policy -
This web site and the information in it, is brought to you in the spirit of
freedom of information and as a public service in support of the Stiltner
URL of this page:
Copyright ©2000 E. Stiltner.