The Stiltner Family Genealogy Website
Stiltner Family Recipes
- 2 packages milk chocolate chips (12 ounces each)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounces)
- Optional - 3 tablespoons mint extract
- or - 3 tablespoons instant coffee and 2 teaspoons water
- or - any flavor like orange or run
- 1 pound chocolate coating (melted)
Melt the chips and then add cream cheese and flavoring.
Mix well, chill unto firm, and then shape into 1 inch balls.
Place the balls on wax paper and chill until firm ( about 1 - 2
Dip in coating and place on wax paper to harden.
Yields about 5 1/2 dozen.
I made these for the first time at Christmas and used the mint and
decided that milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet would be better.
These are very rich, but very good.
February 19, 2000
Copyright © 2000, D. Perkins
Return to Stiltner Family
Recipes home page.
The Universe is An Affirmative Communication Process!
Statement of Policy -
This web site and the information in it, is brought to you in the spirit of
freedom of information and as a public service in support of the Stiltner
URL of this page:
Copyright ©2000 E. Stiltner.